The following is the 2nd list of students selected for admission to :-
1. B.COM. Accountancy Hons.
2. B.A. English Hons.
3. B.A. History Hons.
4. B.A. Political Sc. Hons.
and the first and final list of students selected for admission to :-
1. B.A. General.
2. B.COM. General.
Admission as per the above list will be started w.e.f Tuesday, 29th September, 2020.
Admission of the students of the first list will however continue till the seats get filled up or the last date, ie, 10th October, 2020, whichever is earlier.
1. Visit our website www.gncollege.org
2. Select Admission menu and go for online Degree Admission.
3. Enter your Chancellor Portal Application Number.
4. Verify the Data and go for Payment.
5. Print Successful Payment Receipt.
6. Download UNDERTAKING form from website.
7. Fill the UNDERTAKING form and put signature of both the Students and Guardians/Parents.
8. Scan the UNDERTAKING form and send by E-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. After two days of submitting the undertaking form, do visit Chancellor Portal https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in login and make
payment for registration fee. Only then your admission process is complete.
The students will be required to submit SLC (original) and self-attested photocopies of mark sheet, admit card, caste certificate after the classes are resumed face-to-face.
The College proposes to start online teaching of B.A./B.Com. (Hons/Gen.) 1st Semester class from sometime in the 2nd week of October, 2020 (subject to change if required).